- Please open your mobile application.
- Tap on Sensors -> Camera and follow the step-by-step instructions.
- Please unpack your camera and connect it to the mains. And wait until your camera beeps 5 times. Then proceed according to the instructions by mobile application.
(Optional) Reset your camera
If the camera has been paired before, it should be reset for the new pairing. Please press the reset button of the camera for more than 5 seconds, until the camera beeps for 4 times. Then please wait until your camera reboots and beeps for 5 times and continue with the NEXT STEP button.
- Please enter here now the name of the network in which the gateway is connected, with which you want to connect via WLAN.
- Enter the network password.
- When the QR is shown in the mobile application, press the reset button on the camera once (don't hold it). If done successfully, the camera will beep once.
- Hold the QR code in front of the camera to scan it and apply the camera configuration. The camera will beep once when successful, then it will reboot.
- After reboot the camera will beep once, if the network configuration is valid and it managed to connect to the WLAN endpoint. Go to the next step. If the configuration was wrong or the endpoint could not be found, it will beep twice. In the later case, you will have to repeat the process.
- Please ensure that the screen brightness of your mobile phone is at least 50% and that it is not too dark.
- To scan the QR code, we recommend leaving the camera on the table. Keep your mobile phone, even standing on the table, at a distance of less than 10 cm, in front of the camera and keep it slightly tilted to the camera.
- Give the camera a name and click on SAVE. Finished!