WPS is a feature that allows you to easily connect the camera to the gateway.
Before you start, please make sure that the following requirements are met:
- You have one of the following routers:
- TP-LINK WR940N
- Linksys WRT1200AC V2
- ASUS AC1900
- LINKSYS WHW03 V2
- TP-link M4
(All other router models with WPS (Push) functionality may work, but we cannot guarantee it).
- The latest firmware is installed on the camera.
Pairing via WPS:
- Open the CompanyOK app on your smartphone and tap on the main menu item "Sensors".
- Tap on the camera model you want to add.
- Select the option "Use WPS (PUSH)" and follow the instructions in the app.
Please refer to the router's manual for detailed information on linking devices using WPS.