We assume that you have already paired an AllesOK Push and a camera (with the latest firmware).
- Open the CompanyOK app on your smartphone and tap on the main menu item "Sensors".
- Tap on the AllesOK Push, which should start the voice output on the camera.
- Now change to the category "Manage" and set the action to "Home Status Notification Tone".
- Next tap on the main menu item "More" and select "Home Status Notifications".
- Select the camera on which the voice output is to take place as output device.
At the bottom of this page you will see "Home Status Details". Activate this option.
This completes the configuration. If you now press the AllesOK Push, the camera will tell you via voice output whether everything is OK or will list the problems that still need to be fixed.