We assume that you are using the latest version of the app on your smartphone and that your camera also has the latest firmware installed.
- Open the CompanyOK app on your smartphone and tap on the main menu item "sensors".
- Tap on the AllesOK Push, which should trigger the individual voice message.
- Change to the category "Manage" and select the action "Voice". Further menu fields appear.
- Select the "Audio output device" on which the individual voice message is to be output.
- In the "Text" field, define the message that should be output via voice output.
- A fingertip on "Save" and the configuration is finished.
Please note that currently up to 2 sensors are supported.