We assume that you are using the latest version of the app on your smartphone and have the latest firmware installed on your camera.
- Open the CompanyOK app on your smartphone and tap on the main menu item "Sensors".
- Tap on the sensor that should trigger the individual voice message.
- Tap on the menu item "Audio output device" in the category "General" and select the camera on which the individual voice message should be output.
- Tap on "Audio output green" and select the "Voice" option. Another menu field will appear that offers you various options. Select "Custom" and define the message to be spoken by the human voice on the camera.
- In the same way, you can define when the sensor status changes to red ("Audio output red").
- One tap on "Save" and the configuration is complete.
Please note that we support at this time up to two sensors.