We assume that you are using the latest version of the app on your smartphone and that your camera also has the latest firmware installed.
- Open the CompanyOK app on your smartphone and tap on the main menu item "sensors".
- Select the camera you want to change the picture section.
- Change to the category "camera", find the point "details" and tap on the button "change".
- Use the two sliders to define the area that our artificial intelligence should keep an eye on to detect important changes.
- Tap on "back" in the upper left corner and save the changes.
From now on the camera will only keep an eye on the area you defined.